The release notes cover the changes to the Visionect Configurator and implications for end users. Please consult these before upgrading to the new version of the Configurator.
- New features:
- Application detects and displays device type.
- Application displays device MAC address.
- Application detects missing firmware and displays notification message.
- Users can set up EAP Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Fixed device type detection.
- Fixed connection type detection.
- User interface was rewritten for easier and more robust device setup.
- Fixed 3G connectivity configuration save issue.
- Stability improvements when saving settings to device.