Visionect end-of-life products¶
This document covers the specifications of the Visionect products no longer in production.
Visionect 6’’ Sign (first generation)¶
The first-generation Visionect 6’’ Signs were enclosed 6” waterproof electronic paper devices connecting via Wi-Fi. These devices are no longer available; if you own one and are experiencing issues, please contact us at email@example.com.
From the Visionect Software Suite 3.0 onwards, first generation Visionect 6’’ Signs are no longer supported by our software. Consequently, if you own a first generation 6’’ Sign, you should not update the Software Suite to version 3.0 or higher.
Visionect 6’’ Sign specification (first generation)¶
- Display: Electronic Paper Display – e-paper (16 level grayscale), refresh rate: 750 ms (4 bit full screen) – 100 ms (1 bit partial), 6” display size (4:3 diagonal), 800×600 screen resolution with full capacitive touch screen interface.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity: Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11 b/g/n) standard, WPA2-PSK support
- Battery: High performance 1 cell Lithium-Polymer 2100 mAh, 46g, 5 hours charging time with a micro-USB charger.
- Materials: Glass Fiber reinforced Polycarbonate (Lexan) – highly resilient plastic, resistant to impact and breakage.
- Robustness / Durability: Waterproof / dust resistant, IP-67 standard compliant, shockproof.
- Dimensions: Size (H/W/D): 155mm x 124mm x 11mm.
- Weight: 210g.
- Weight of the board only: 39g.
- Operational temperature range: 0°C to +50°C (32°F to 122°F).
- Storage temperature range: -25°C to +70°C (-13°F to 158°F).