The release notes cover the changes to the Visionect Configurator and implications for end users. Please consult these before upgrading to the new version of the Configurator.
- Patch release
- Added support for Sign 6” v1.0.3
- Patch release
- Preserve battery and touch settings when saving device configuration.
- Application is stuck in Gathering data screen when server fallbacks to saveme.visionect.com.
- Fixed console performance issues when the device floods output (e.g. firmware upgrade).
- Do not display duplicate log entries when saving log to file.
- Changed product labels.
- Fixed application crash if firmware upgrade is in progress while configuring the device.
- There is a notification now, when user reboots the device.
- Added help text to console.
- Added new FTDI driver for Mac.
- Last console session is now visible at the beginning of saved log file.
- Fixed device type label for Place and Play 13”
- Fixed issue with WiFi scanning on CC3100 modules.
- Application preserves touch mode and battery indicator setting when saving device configuration.
- Fixed 3G connectivity configuration save issue.
- Stability improvements when saving settings to device.
- New features:
- Application detects and displays device type.
- Application displays device MAC address.
- Application detects missing firmware and displays notification message.
- Users can set up EAP Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Fixed device type detection.
- Fixed connection type detection.
- User interface was rewritten for easier and more robust device setup.